jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

Incertainty

What to do? What to do? What to do to be happy?
Life has taken on a dull color to me over the last year. I must confess, routine kills the motivation and saps the inspiration out of me.
Im admit, Im naturally a very laid back person. Love staying home, having my fixed ministry with nothing to upset it or surprise me. But even for me after awhile this can get to be quite enough!!!
I feel like breathing new air!!! I feel like the air im breathing is stale and old!!! I need to do somethingwith my life!!! Have goals!! Acomplishments!! Feel self-sufficient in life! learn to depend on nobody but myself and The Lord. I want to put my gifts and talents to good use! I want to derive pleasure from reaching excelence!!!
I want to go to europe!! thats my dream!! I want to study so many things.....but cant decide which brach of art to go for first........... incertainty is killing me.

No hay comentarios: