martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008

Perspective

Used to think that I was meant to make you happen
Who'd have thught Id be the one
to need you so, when you were made to need me
Didn't think that you could cloud my sun

While you're waking up in other worlds
I'm down here watching babies die
You're seeing angels treading Heaven's gardens
I'm watching flowers whither up and dry

Who'd have thought one sound could ring out hope
the way that weakest cry of yours pled
Who'd have dreamt one look could picture love
the way your gentle eyes did

Sweetest smell of babies' breath, encharming
rumored to be sweet
Dream of song and warmth on mother's bossom
while I dream of craddling your feet

Open up your eyes and wake in Heaven
Just promise me you'll always be my own
Memories of bitter sweetness aching
Die my child to once again be born......
Mawiee

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

You have a beautiful way of writing and putting your thoughts to words. I admire you that after going through something so tough and heartbreaking you still manage to keep a smile on your face and a heavenly perspective in your heart. I love you always and praying for you.
Miss talking to you and sharing thoughts in your crummy little attic room in your parents house XD
-Mari

Marie Clay dijo...

Hey Marie I love you
this poem was very deep, thank you for sharing. Your in my thots hunbun, kisses to Agu

Clara dijo...

Smooch...
how you have such a talent for writing your feelings down in a way that people can clearly understand them, you make it so simple!! Its so good...it makes you feel poetic, just by reading haha
love you!

Mawiee dijo...

i miss my babies sooooo......