miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus .......and Iris Dominica!

Meet my little fairy child, born on the 24th of December (poor thing!) one month early, weighing 2.500 kilos and shrieking like her mommy when shes angry!
Some say she looks like daddy, but the majority vote is shes mommys image in miniature. She has my eyebrowless german scowl, and shifty wisdom of the sages face, and Daddy laughs so much when she makes faces and throws fits that sound and look just like mommy's.
Everyone cant help but comment on how pretty she is for a newborn. And of course proud Mommy and Daddy have to concede that she is in every sense perfect! We're so very thankfull that she came out so healthy, and strong and breathing right even though, she was born a whole month early. Derek and Justin mustve been taking care of their little sister.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Felicitaciones!!! I'm soooooo happy for you both, you're little bean is the cutest thing ever! You must be very happy...I'm sure you're already a great mother.
kisses, have a happy new year and wish you the best!!

Unknown dijo...

mawiee!!!!!!!!! so cutee!! I'm glad I'm gonna meet her in a few days, and I have to say, she looks exactly identical to you. even her yawn, ja!
well, you don't imagine how happy I am for you both, I love youuu, take care!

Clara dijo...

Ooohhhhhh@@
sooo cute!!
Mawiee, im just soo happy
and now ill get to meet her!!yey