sábado, 28 de marzo de 2009

Anniversary 2009







Okay I am aware that these pics are freaky, but well,I have no others and they capture a moment, sooooooo ..........the 25th of March marked our fourth year together. I spent my quiet time locked away putting together my humble gift, a pair of boxers and chocolates, all nicely packaged together in a box.
For a change ..I managed to surprise him (I guess he thought i had forgotten what day it was).
That night after home counsil he treated us both (and Zeek whom we had invited to join us as it was his last night with us) to brownies, icecream and Frizze. .........now back to the pictures.......dont ask me whats with the mustache.......I have no idea what he was thinking, but after my protests and looking at the pics we took he went straightway to the bathroom and shaved it off to my relief...jeje!

2 comentarios:

Angela Memoli dijo...

OHHHHHHHHHHH
4 all ready! are you sure? Im kidding! :)
you guys deserve each other!
you're both lovely and Im happy that you guys have your cute lil fmily all ready!
Enjoy life'n love!
mua!

Anónimo dijo...

what is frizze??? I want to know!

-Laichi