domingo, 15 de marzo de 2009

Fulfillment

Its strange to think
some feelings cant be put in ink
and words just cant do justice to
what heart tells that I feel for you

You are to me
the refined perfection of everything I dreamed to be
the very face of love itself
my life's acheivement and its wealth

I see in you
My second chance to live anew
to accomplishments, reliving things,
the awakening of some dormant dreams

My rainbow child
your mind is fancifull and wild
Theres fire in your eyes still burning dim
you dream awaiting for your chance to live

1 comentario:

Angela Memoli dijo...

OMG your pics take me back in time!
You are so pretty
your baby is so cute
and that cute girlie... she just fits well!
your pics are so artistic
your poems are just heavenly!
you should put them all toghether in a book...