lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

Cookie's bday!!



Cookie had his b-day party this Saturday. All the children went over to McDonalds while I decorated the cake for him. Cookie absolutely loves cars.....of all shapes and sizes, just saying the word car gives him the shivers...LOL!! So when he went to Isaacs bday party and they brought out the cake with little figures from the movie CARS on it, he burst into tears and ran to Vera ............"my cake is never gonna be that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So I thought that the least I could do for my little pupil was to decorate him an even cooler car cake........here are the results........of course when we sang happy bday to him he ran for his life and we had to drag him back to blow out the candle LOL!!! his favorite color is green by the way..........the alternative to pink........huahua!

No hay comentarios: