miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Agu



Before I launch into the trivia, I just have to dedicate this post to my best friend after Jesus. I want everybody in the world to know how much he means to me. He's my baby and my other half, the funniest person in the whole wide world and he loves me. We're almost as inseperable as our twins were. He's the cutest daddy in the world and there couldnt be a more devout boyfriend. After we fight, we only love each other more and he naver makes it difficult on me to say sorry when Ive been wrong, neither is he ever too proud to say sorry when he's been wrong (or even if he wasnt). He always cleans the room, (I have to give him credit for this cause he gets reall annoyed at my messiness and lack of initiative in that aspect HA!) He always makes me laugh and always wins me in tickle fights. He loves me when I'm grouchy, and when Im negative. When Im happy or when Im sad. When the german blood gets the best of me he cracks a jock about it and turns my rage into helpless laughter! He even makes me laugh in my dreams!!! Ha! He's as cuddly as a teddy bear and as warm as warmth itself.......he's also hot! He's so cute when he misses me and when he wants me, irresistable. He tells me bedtime stories and Ive never had a more devout fan of my art. He shows it to the world with the greatest pride and loves each piece of art as if it were his own masterpiece. I could go on for hours talking about him, and everything I love about him, but you know love is shown in actions as well as words, and I have to go help him on dishes. Let me just end this by saying that sme people spend their whole lives alone waiting for the perfect man, I was lucky t find him so soon. He's an aquarious by the way, just like me.

2 comentarios:

BOO dijo...

Que homen perfeito...

truely u both were made for each other!:)

Medicos Del Alma dijo...

way too exagerated Im not even half the wonderful things she says about me. So dont belive it .