jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

In Ink
























Okay these are some samples in pen......Lots of scribbling!!!!!.....Yay!!!Fun!!!
Okay with this one, most people normally have to stare awhile before they can figure it out. It was one night I was lying on my bed with Agu listening to electronic, and i grabbed a pen and started scribbling......and in about 45 min. it was done. What does a skinny girl riding a very tense looking fire'breathing dragon have to do with Revelation? Ha! LOL! I actually have no idea!!! I just asked Agu what I could name it and he gave the name.


Mushroom and Clover.
Now this one was the fruit of many a doodling during devotions notice the different types of pens! Ha! This one was alot of fun!

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

aii, mawiee....i just love ur art..
dont stop posting it,
i take it and put it in my orkut, and pics of u course!!
love u lots!!

Joshi dijo...

I remeber these ones... love the pen im into some of ti my self... loves the babies real cute. Keep uploading more ok?? kisses!!

Melina dijo...

que bueno el arte de mi hermana, muy detallado y minucioso!