domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

Bear!

Arrianne absolutely adores Bear! Everytime she sees her she showers her with kisses and luv and affectionately calls her name in a squeely tender tone, Babyyyyyyyy! or Iwis!
I thought she would be jealous but she adored her and totally flipped over her from the start!


Everyday is a thrill and filled with anticipation because I get to spend it with her! I breath in every breath of hers and flip over every expression of her luv!


She's such a mommy's girl! Some time ago me and Agu had a heated debate in which he ended up terribly offended! Because Im with her all day every day so at parent time he takes her awhile while I have a little time to myself. But somehow she doesnt really seem to enjoy it and squeals and throws a fit, at which Agu get nervous and starts bouncing her up and down to try to "calm" her. Of course that only serves to stress her further until Agu comes and says he thinks shes hungry .......turns out she isnt at all but calms down immediately when I hold her to my mouth and sing and coo in her ear.
Now the question I posed was why? if she isnt hungry does she only want to be with me? Of course I meant it as maybe u should give her more soothing vibes even when shes stressed and doesnt calm down right away but he took it so personally! "What do you MEAN???? That she hates being with meeeeeee????" LOL! My poor sensitive daddy! So jealous of Bears' love. He'll get the feel for it with time and practice! I guess it is something that is inborn in us mothers and the babies can feel it. I thought before, that the afternoon was her sensitive time, but I realised that when I make the effort to be soothing and attentive shell be an angel all day, but when she feels Im stressed shell go nuts and be terrible! LOL!



















2 comentarios:

BOO dijo...

Ha! you guys are too much! Don't worry Agu I'm sure Iris loves u just as much...;)

Unknown dijo...

por dios! Iris is looking more and more like you every time I see pics, jeje! she looks so cute!!! so big.