miércoles, 8 de abril de 2009

My Tender Years (Part 1)

I borrowed these from my mom the other day to scan, so I thought Id share them with you so you can laugh a bit.....LOL!! Wasnt I the ¨healthiest¨baby you've ever seen?...all solid quality milk!Yep! the tub of lard u see there is me!!!!! Healthy huh?









With my Papi here........hey would u look at that!! Underneath that german eyebrowless eyebrows, theres a happy smile!














With my pretty mom!


Here we are, and those two rascals u see there are my brothers Mig and Eman








Dont ask me why we look so happy.....






















This is a classic in my family.......setting: Eman's birthday.....he has a happy and excited face on...someone asks, noticing Miguel's lip dragging on the table, ¨Miguelito, what's wrong?¨To which the unhappy soul responds in a dolefull voice, ¨It's not my birthdayyy!!!!!!!!






No hay comentarios: