miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

MyTender Years (part 2)

Here I am on my 2nd birthday grinning like a naughty kitten, alongside Toothy and Carrot......hehe!


Looking poetic with my brothers here


I loved baby Jesus! One of my earliest memories was of running and jumping on the couch and cradling the figure of Jesus in my hands



Here Im by the hippie Christmas tree with my mom who looks like shes pg with my brother David



















Yay, I like this one! Doesnt this look like the pictures I take nowadays with Iris?




























Looking german!!!





















Okay so I really didnt want to take this picture! Quite the temper huh?


Here Im just 3 years old!!!







































On my 3rd birthday with my birthday dolly! I remember my mom ironing my dress and putting it on when it was still hot








LOL! This picture is a joke! My mom said we were praying for a bathing suit for me, and my Dad comes back from a faith trip with a tiny bathing suit that someone gave him........


Here with my lil bro David........the Snaggletooth!


David's birthday!!!! Helping himself to some cake.


Here we are dressed royally in our red cardinal clothes!!!!


LOL! I love this picture!!!! My three older brothers looking absolutely dismall!!!! And Eman with those shadows over his eyes looking like a skeleton! ......The funny thing is they ate like pigs with all the provisioning they got!!


And last but not least, here I am thinking singing, ¨I said the sheep with the curly horn......¨,( and thinking of how itchy that top feels on me) while totally unaware of Agustin's existence, that little pretty boy to my right, flirting in the shadows with some other little girl is now the daddy of Iris Dominica!Agu's presence in this pic was noticed years later when I was already with him by my mom and siblings, casually looking at pics one night.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

LOL! I love those pics. Mig and Eman haven't changed a bit...of course their grin (with only a few teeth in the front) isn't quite as handsome as it used to be, hehe.

Mawiee dijo...

yeah, Eman just got a some hunk to him, Mig long legs, and Gid a couple kids......hehe!

BOO dijo...

Man...how funny U and Agu in the same room as kids never knowing that u would be married later on in life....

Unknown dijo...

no te puedo creer que agu esta ahi!! jajaja! there, flirting in the shadows, with "another one", paahahahahahaha!

Maria dijo...

LOVE the bathing suit!!..I had to laugh out loud afew times looking at those old pics and your hillarious commentary...(Btw I dont really know you, but i stumbled on your blog as it linked to Marie's)