jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Sleeping Beauty




Last Sunday, Agu took Iris awhile so that I could shower. As I was finishing up, I couldnt help but laugh aloud to hear the following dialogue:
Iris: ¨Squeeek!!!!¨
Agu: ¨Iris!! No!! Dont squeal!!¨
followed by a stubborn persistent highpitched shriek...
Iris: ¨weeeeik!!!¨
Agu: ¨No my love!!! I'm trying to get something more comfortable for you!!!¨
Iris: ¨Eeeeik!!!" (believe me she knows how to hit the high notes)
Turns out, she was annoyed because she was wearing a baggy woolen sweater that prevented her from sucking her fists, so poor Agu was struggling with the angry shnitzel in one arm and trying to open the drawer.......not very patient is she huh? I took these the same day.later when she finally calmed down of course.hehe!

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

She's such a pretty princess!